E-BOOKS AND TEXTBOOKS
Master Maths 7, 8, 9 and 10 are textbooks that cover Mathematics in the Australian Curriculum and include examples, exercises, answers, problem solving and puzzles. Master Maths 10 covers Levels 10 and 10A.
The Master Maths textbooks are available as printed books and e-books.
Payment using credit card. For payment by direct debit contact Steve Pescott - firstname.lastname@example.org
The printed books are also available through book suppliers so they can be included on booklists.
MASTER MATHS PRINTED BOOKS
* The price of $49.50 includes postage to anywhere in Australia when purchased from the website.
* $49.50 is the RRP when purchased through a book supplier.
* Includes a PDF copy of the e-book.
* Discounts are available for the purchase of multiple copies (for example class sets). Contact Steve Pescott for more details: email@example.com
* Teachers' inspection copies are available. Contact Steve Pescott for more details.
MASTER MATHS E-BOOKS
* Downloadable PDFs so they can be used without the need for an internet connection.
* Students can purchase their own copies.
* Ideal for BYOD programs.
* Site licences are available for $33 per student. This is a one-off cost that entitles the school to ongoing, unlimited use of the e-books by teachers and students.
* Payment options are available.
* Complimentary teachers' copies of the printed books to schools that purchase a site licence.
* Can be tailored to suit the needs of individual schools. For example, individual chapters or student e-books that do not include the answers, and teachers' copies that do include the answers.
Contact Steve Pescott for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers to the problem solving activities and puzzles are available to teachers.
Please email name and school details to email@example.com